Fairbanks Criminal Law Attorney
If you have been charged with a crime, or are a suspect in a criminal investigation, you need an experienced attorney to represent you. Ken Covell knows the law and the process, and has successfully defended others in cases like yours.
The Law Office of Ken Covell in Fairbanks defends individuals throughout the state of Alaska. In October of 2011, Mr. Covell tried United States vs. Willie Wilson and obtained a not guilty verdict on attempted murder; and in December of 2011 obtained a not guilty verdict in State of Alaska vs. Michael Bostick on the charge of first degree murder.
Mr. Covell has a new defense for you in every DUI case with a breath test on the new data master machines.
Attorney Covell brings over 26 years of experience to your case. A former president of the Tanana Valley Bar Association, he is highly respected by his colleagues in the legal profession. He understands the stress and anxiety that come with a criminal prosecution. He will keep you fully informed of all developments in the process, as well as your options, so that you can take the right steps to protect your interests.
Experienced Alaska Criminal Defense Attorney
The firm represents criminal defendants in all State and Federal courts in Alaska. Attorney Covell handles a broad range of criminal matters, including cases involving allegations of:
- DUI or drunk driving, felony or misdemeanor. In court and in the administrative revocation process (Mr. Covell has a new defense for you in every DUI case with a breath test on the new data master machines)
- Assault, domestic assault, assault in the 4th degree, felony assault and assault with a deadly weapon
- Drug crimes, including possession, sale or trafficking, and manufacturing or cultivation
- Sex crimes including rape, sexual assault, sexual assault of a minor, molestation and pornography
- Homicide, including murder, manslaughter and all homicide charges
- Theft, including larceny, burglary, robbery, etc.
- All juvenile offenses, minors in possession, vandalism or assault
- Fish and game violations and offenses. State and Federal
- Traffic including speeding and criminal offenses such as reckless driving and operating a vehicle with a suspended or revoked license.
- Driver License, (arrange a consultation about the possibility and feasibility of getting your license back)
- Victim representation in criminal cases (or otherwise) for all purposes including: obtaining restitution; and further representation in civil suits against criminal perpetrators.
Call Me Now
The Law Office of Ken Covell provides a confidential consultation to you when charged with or under investigation for a crime. Call now for a consultation with this Fairbanks criminal law lawyer by calling 907-452-4377 for an appointment. Attorney Covell will travel Statewide as necessary. Or email [email protected].