Fairbanks Criminal Defense Lawyer
When you are charged with crimes, you need experienced private counsel right away.
You need to call me now! 907-452-4377
Your future and freedom are at stake. You want an attorney who knows the law and has a history of positive results. Attorney Ken Covell provides experienced criminal defense law representation to the residents of the interior and statewide.
Mr. Covell is well-known and respected by lawyers throughout the state, and is a former president of the Tanana Valley Bar Association. He takes a thorough approach to the practice of law, taking the time to scrutinize the law in your case, so that he can formulate the most effective strategy to get the results you seek.
The Firm’s Practice
The Law Office of Ken Covell concentrates on the following areas of law:
- Criminal defense – Attorney Covell will defend you on any type of criminal charge, from traffic tickets to murder. Including, DUI, assault, drugs, theft, rape, sexual assaults of adults and minors and also juvenile offenses, and fish and game offenses/violations.
- Employment law – The firm handles all types of employment law issues that arise in the work place. Especially disciplinary action and wrongful discharge, Overtime (wage and hour), arbitration and mediation, discrimination, retaliation and whistleblower cases.
- Personal injury – Attorney Covell represents you in serious injury accident cases such as automobile, aircraft, slip and fall, ships and boats, tourist related injuries, and dog bites. Mr. Covell will help you with your insurance claims, including automotive liability and Uninsured/Underinsured (UIM) motorist claims.
[If you slip and fall take dozens of pictures immediately!]
Early representation in criminal law and serious injury cases is often critical in formulating and resolving the case with the most positive result. Call Now! (907) 452-4377
- Administrative law – Attorney Covell will protect your rights in the morass of administrative proceedings with any state or federal agency. We confront the bureaucrats and win.
- Appeals – Attorney Covell has unparalleled experience in the appellate courts of Alaska and the United States including filing a petition for Writ of Certiorari in the U.S. Supreme Court. Click here for an example: Probert v. FCSA. And/or view additional prominent cases: View additional prominent cases.
Contact us for your appellate needs.
Contact the Law Office of Ken Covell now!
For a consultation with Mr. Covell, contact the firm by calling 907-452-4377 for an appointment. Attorney Covell will travel anywhere in the state of Alaska to meet with you on the right case. Or email [email protected].